Parents, Guardians, and Glen Oaks Magnet High Community: Below you will find a variety of resources that can help you and your student excel during this school year. We encourage you to contact the appropriate staff member if you have any other questions or concerns. Enter the Parent Home Access Center: Keep you with your student’s grades in all of their classes. Parents and guardians can also request to become guardians on their students Google Classrooms so that they can receive progress summaries. A parent or guardian should contact their students’ teachers if they are interested in receiving Google Classroom summaries.
2020-2021 Parent Power NewslettersThe Parent Power newsletter is written by the EBR Public School District to empower the parents and caregivers of the students that are in the district’s care. As each newsletter is released it will be added to this section of the website.
- August 2020 Newsletter
- September 2020 Newsletter (in English)
- September 2020 Newsletter (in Spanish)
- October 2020 Newsletter (in English)
- October 2020 Newsletter (in Spanish)
- November 2020 Newsletter (in English)
- November 2020 newsletter (in Spanish)
- December 2020 Newsletter (in English)
- December 2020 Newsletter (in Spanish)
- January 2021 Newsletter